Managing media playback issues and settings in Microsoft Edge on Android devices
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I upgraded to the latest version of Edge yesterday (110.0.1587.41 ARM) and now I can no longer find the option to turn off/on hardware acceleration. With my job I have to turn it off or on depending on what code or test I am looking at. When Edge updated it was set to off, and now I cannot turn it back on. Does anyone know why it was removed and if there is a backdoor to turn it back on?
Thanks,
Allan
Managing media playback issues and settings in Microsoft Edge on Android devices
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It is back in Insider Build 114.0.1807.1 (Dev). Have no idea why this took so long.
Thank you
It is back in Insider Build 114.0.1807.1 (Dev). Have no idea why this took so long.
Version 112.0.1722.58 (Official build) (arm64)
Still no button... such a shame
For those who are still looking for the solution currently in Version 111.0.1661.54 (Official build) (arm64), the best effort i managed to try out is to adjust via edge://flags. from there, look for "acceleration" or "gpu" related options and disable those you think it suits your changes. i doubt this will be perfectly working fine. just remember to change back to default once microsoft edge brings back the hardware acceleration method.
Issue still persists in the latest version of 111.0.1661.51.
Figma is unusable in Microsoft Edge for MacOS due to WebGL support being dropped by Microsoft on MacOS (is that an official stance, because as far as optics, that's how it's appearing)