Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on iOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello
I'm using an iPad for work and we have many pdf document integrated in an online training.
Unfortunately, the pdf open directly in the same tab as the taining.
I would like it to open in a new tab, so I won't lose the advancement I have in my training.
I can't find the same option that I have on my PC for the iPad.
Thank you for your help
Have a great day!
Gabrielle
Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on iOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, I'm Elise, an independent advisor and I'd be happy to help with your issue.
I don’t believe there is a setting you can change for this, as it is down to the website developer to select how links are opened.
However you can hold down the links and this will give you opens on how to open it.
Please let me know if you need any further assistance.
Kind Regards,
Elise