A comprehensive Azure platform with added security for creating edge artificial intelligence solutions.
you should open your docker desktop!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Trying to build a docker image using VS code to deploy to an Azure Percept Edge device.
Steps I have taken :
I think I am not setting up docker correctly.
But here is where I see the error message :
5) open terminal in VS code.
6) I can type in docker --version and I see the response
7) but when I use docker login -u -p command I get the following error :
login -u [username] -p [password] [server]
WARNING! Using --password via the CLI is insecure. Use --password-stdin.
error during connect: This error may indicate that the docker daemon is not running.: Post http://%2F%2F.%2Fpipe%2Fdocker_engine/v1.24/auth: open //./pipe/docker_engine: The system cannot find the file specified.
A comprehensive Azure platform with added security for creating edge artificial intelligence solutions.
An Azure service that is used to deploy cloud workloads to run on internet of things (IoT) edge devices via standard containers.
you should open your docker desktop!
@Olivier Bloch - MSFT @Elayashy Abdelrahman @Amira Youssef
OK...did some youtube research and a lot of people get stuck with the W2SL manual installation process.
Once I completed the manual install the docker login command now works!!
I wanted to document that here for other people that get stuck at this step and are newer to Docker.