Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Based on my research of the available Microsoft documentation, I couldn’t find any information confirming a specific limitation in Power Apps Code Apps that would prevent document uploads on mobile devices.
In the meantime, you can try the following steps:
-Update the Power Apps mobile app to the latest version.
-Restart your mobile device.
-Try uploading a different document type or a smaller file to check whether the issue is related to the file.
If the issue persists, I recommend posting your question in the Microsoft Power Platform Community Forum Thread, as this forum does not currently have a dedicated Power Platform tag. It's a great space with helpful and knowledgeable members who may be able to share their insights and suggestions. You may find additional guidance there that could help with further troubleshooting.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. While I may not be able to resolve this directly on this forum, I hope the suggested community can provide you with more specific guidance and support.