Issue with Azure for Students Eligibility Despite Verified Student Status

Abdul SAmad 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T18:52:08.69+00:00

Dear Microsoft Azure Support Team,

I am a university student and currently have access to the GitHub Student Developer Pack, which verifies my student status.

I recently tried to sign up for the Azure for Students offer. I completed the required authentication and student verification process, but after completing the process, I received the following message:

“You are not eligible for this offer. Azure for Students Starter offer is only available to verified students and academic faculty.”

I am confused about why I am being marked as ineligible, since my student status has already been verified through the GitHub Student Developer Pack.

Could you please review my eligibility and help me understand why I am unable to access the Azure for Students offer? If additional verification or documentation is required, I would be happy to provide it.

I would appreciate your help in resolving this issue.

Best regards, Abdul Samad Tariq University Student Pakistan

Azure Cloud Services
Azure Cloud Services

An Azure platform as a service offer that is used to deploy web and cloud applications.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.