Globally unique resources that provide access to data management services and serve as the parent namespace for the services.
Using Azure with Playwright when I run a test I am getting HTTP 404: The specified blob does not exist.
I have tried various suggestions to fix this issue: I deleted my original playwright workspace and created one all lower case. Using AI i have checked all my seetings and they appear to be ok however using a fix AI came back with the following:
The storage account link is still not persisted (storageAccountId is still null). The fix didn't work.
This confirms it's a backend service issue that requires Azure support to manually fix the storage account linkage. Please continue with your support ticket and update them with:
"Tried disabling and re-enabling the managed identity and re-linking the storage account, but the storageAccountId is still null in the API. The storage account link is still not being persisted. Please manually fix the storage account linkage at the backend level."
Azure support will need to intervene on the backend to properly link the storage account to the workspace.
Would someone be able to look into this. I am trying to learn DEVOPS with playwright automation.
Thanks
David