A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Hi @Vijay Dhekan,
To better understand the situation, could you please provide a few additional details?
- I noticed that you posted this under OneDrive for Business. Does this issue occur on all affected devices in your organization, or only on specific computers?
- Could you also let me know which Windows version and build are installed on the affected devices?
- Additionally, if you pause OneDrive syncing instead of completely quitting OneDrive, do Outlook and Teams work normally?
As a test, you could try pausing OneDrive syncing for two hours while leaving the OneDrive application running. Then launch Outlook and Teams again. If both applications work normally in that state, the issue may be related to active synchronization activity or a file that OneDrive is processing.
It would also be helpful to check Task Manager while the issue is occurring and see whether OneDrive is showing unusually high CPU, memory, disk, or network usage.
On my side, I have checked the Service Health Dashboard and have not found any known issues matching this behavior at the moment. I will also continue monitoring community reports to see whether other users are experiencing similar symptoms following the recent updates.
I look forward to hearing back from you. If you have any updates, please leave a comment below. I'll be notified and will be happy to continue investigating the issue with you.
Thank you so much for taking the time.