Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Hi Ger,
Regarding your concern, you currently cannot manually rearrange the top-level shared mailboxes under "Shared with me" in the New Outlook for Windows. Unlike classic Outlook, dragging an entire shared mailbox up or down is not supported in the New version.
As a workaround, you can organize the shared Inbox folders under Favorites since Favorites can be manually reordered:
- Expand Shared with me in the folder pane and the first shared mailbox.
- Right-click its Inbox and select "Add to Favorites".
- Repeat this for each shared Inbox you frequently use.
- Under Favorites, drag the Inbox shortcuts up or down into your preferred order.
I know this isn’t the outcome you were hoping for. As a fellow user in this community forum, I hope you understand that I don’t have the ability to modify or escalate product issues directly. However, since this is truly a valuable feature, I strongly recommend submitting your feedback through the Outlook · Community. This is the most effective way to ensure your voice reaches the product team and can be considered for future improvements.
Once you've submitted your feedback, feel free to share the link here in the comments. I’ll be happy to upvote it to help bring more visibility.
Additionally, as other users have raised similar concerns and may not be aware of where to share their feedback, I hope this response helps clarify the situation. Highlighting this information can make it more visible to others in the community who may be facing the same issue, making it easier for them to find guidance and contribute their feedback as well.
Thank you again for your time and for raising this important usability concern.