Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
@prashant baghel said
*my microsoft acc got hacked and almost all my details got changed my origional email was *****@gmail.com and now its something else
If the hacker has changed all of your account settings, the chances for recovery are very slim.
Start with the Account Sign-In Helper and follow any suggestions it offers.
- In a Private/Incognito browser session, open: https://aka.ms/sign-in-helper
- Scroll down to "Choose how you normally sign in, then enter your details"
- Click "With an email address"
- Enter your email address and click [OK]
If there is any recovery option available at all, it will probably be the Account Recovery Process
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/help-with-the-microsoft-account-recovery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42
That is all I can suggest. Microsoft Account Security is an automated process. Microsoft Support Agents can not unlock an account, reset your password, or change any Security Settings no matter what documentation you can present.
I am sorry. I know that losing access to your account is more than just an inconvenience, it can cause real hardships. I wish I could give you another answer.