Not receiving emails from company domain, but not listed in "blocked senders" - how do I resolve

Áine Leacy 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T13:28:51.73+00:00

Hi, I am not receiving emails from Sky as their customer. I have checked and the email response is triggered in their end, but I am not receiving the emails. I have checked "Blocked Senders" and any domain from sky is not listed. And I cannot add "@sky.com" as a safe sender as I don't have the full domain e.g. "[email-address-name]@sky.com". Any help?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Xavier-D 13,755 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-06T02:26:00.5+00:00

    Hello Áine Leacy,

    You do not need the sender’s complete email address to add a trusted domain.

    You do not need the sender’s complete email address to add a trusted domain. In Outlook on the web, open Settings > Mail > Junk email > Safe senders and domains, select Add safe sender, and enter sky.com, then save the change. Microsoft confirms that either an individual address or an entire domain can be added.

    Also check your Junk Email, Deleted Items, Archive, and any inbox rules that might be moving or deleting these messages.

    Could you confirm whether the receiving address is:

    • A personal Microsoft account ending in @outlook.com, @hotmail.com, @live.com, or @msn.com; or
    • A work or school Microsoft 365 account?

    If it is a work or school account and the messages are still missing, please contact your Microsoft 365 administrator. Server-side filtering or quarantine may prevent a message from reaching the mailbox even when the sender is not on your personal blocked list.

    Feel free reply back to this post if you need further assistance, I'll be happy to help.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.