I have an old work email account that no longer exists, ******@taswater.com, its defunct remove it please. Also when I was in Morocco 2025 you locked me out of my account ******@outlook.com which left me abandoned with my itinerary.

Moira Skinner 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T23:45:49.4333333+00:00

I have had nothing but problems with this account and now cant even get back up with I cloud. What services do you have to support this subscription so that I can fix my issues with the nonsense that I am dealing with please? I need a someone who is technical that can talk me through the issues I have connecting with my emails.

Microsoft Security | Windows Autopilot
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Moira Skinner 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-04T23:50:36.49+00:00

    I have tried every way possible with this subscription for 6 years I have had nothing but trouble. All I get is offensive answers and no real assistance. I am older generation and require some considerate help! If you cant log in there is no assistance.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.