Can't get back a mail box that was removed.

bkl 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T19:17:58.7+00:00

Microsoft tech removed the email address and box that I need. He said he would put it back which never happened. Also, I think it might be available on classic outlook which won't let me go back to the classic. it always says the server is not available.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Brian Tillman 27,405 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-04T22:23:57.1833333+00:00

    Hi. I'm Brian and I'll try to help.

    Who is your mail provider - that is, what follows the @ in your address? Have you tried adding your account back in by yourself? Which version of classic Outlook are you using?

    The process if to click File>Add Account, enter your address and click Connect. You may be asked for your password, which you supply, then you click OK, then Finish. Outlook should configure your account automatically and you should have access to your mailbox. Here's Microsoft's guidance for the process: https://support.microsoft.com/outlook/getstarted/add-an-email-account-to-outlook-for-windows

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.