I HAVE BEEN HACKED MY A BIBIMAIL ACCOUNT!

Nico petrondas 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T15:15:31.1933333+00:00

I got this email in my spam folder and tried to play call of duty warzone which i play through the xbox app. As I have gone to play it I have been hit with this (second picture) I try to sign in to my account on the support forum but it says the email is no longer available. I need help asap I need to talk to a real person so I can get my account back. I have had the account for years and all my game progress is now gone and I cant even sign into my account to talk to somebody as it says the email isnt even available to use. I really need help ASAP like i say all my game data has vanished. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME ASAP THIS IS SERIOUS. AND FOR ANYBODY SEEING THIS SECURE YOUR ACCOUNTS...

User's image

User's image

User's image

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Chloe-V 13,460 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-05T03:10:47.25+00:00

    Hi @Nico petrondas

    I’m very sorry this happened, especially with years of Xbox progress connected to the account.

    The “Security info was added” message indicates that a passkey may have been registered without your permission. If the Review recent activity option in that message is still valid, please open Microsoft’s account website directly rather than selecting links in the email, then check whether you can mark the change as unauthorized or cancel any pending security-information change.

    When completing the recovery request, include Xbox-specific ownership details such as your Gamertag, the hardware ID from a console frequently used with the account, previous passwords, billing information, and Microsoft or Xbox purchase receipts. Microsoft specifically uses this information when verifying Xbox-linked accounts.

    The unfamiliar address shown during sign-in may mean that the original alias was replaced. However, please do not publicly post the unfamiliar address, your Gamertag, receipts, verification codes, or other account details.

    Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators and contributors, including external Microsoft employees, do not have access to Microsoft’s back-end systems and cannot directly restore your account or Xbox profile. Our role is limited to providing technical guidance based on the information shared. Since this matter requires account-level assistance, please contact Microsoft Support directly for further guidance.


    Since this is a public forum, we will hide your personal identifiable information, and I have sent that image of yours containing your personal identifiable information in a private message so we can work together to resolve the issue. Also, please check your private message in case you want to share another screenshot to avoid leaking your PII by click on the Private Message button as show below

    User's image

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.  

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. AI answer

    2026-10-04T15:15:49.6166667+00:00

    The account’s sign-in alias or security info was likely changed. The fastest supported path is:

    1. Use the Microsoft hacked-account recovery flow and select Start.
      • Enter the original Microsoft account email address.
      • The sign-in helper can show self-help options or offer the chance to talk to an agent.
    2. Before changing or resetting anything, run a full malware scan on the PC used for that account.
      • Open Windows Security.
      • Go to Virus and threat protection.
      • Select Scan options > Full scan > Scan now.
      • This is important before changing the password.
    3. If access is still possible anywhere, go to the Microsoft account Security basics page.
      • Select Review activity.
      • If an activity is not recognized, choose This wasn’t me or Secure your account.
      • Then select Change password and set a strong password.
    4. If sign-in fails, use Forgot my password and select I think someone else is using my Microsoft account.
    5. If the verification email or phone shown is not recognized, use the Sign-in Helper tool.
    6. If directed to the account recovery form, complete it with as much accurate information as possible. Microsoft reviews the answers and responds within 24 hours. A working contact email is required for that process.
    7. To reach a real person, use Contact Microsoft Support from another Microsoft account that is still accessible.
      • Enter the problem and select Get Help.
      • If needed, select Contact Support.
      • Support still cannot send password reset links or directly change account details.

    Important limits:

    • If two-step verification was turned on and none of the alternate verification methods are accessible, support agents cannot reset the account or change account details.
    • Do not post passwords, verification codes, receipts, or unfamiliar account details publicly.

    After regaining access, check these account settings because they may have been changed:

    • Connected accounts
    • Forwarding
    • Automatic replies

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.