member of windows 365 and need assistance with hotmail

nancy fassbender 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T09:40:14.8766667+00:00

my problem is that I have 865 volunteers that I am trying to reach. I do emails with 75 emails in one email. After I do a few emails, I get that I have maxed out and have to wait for 24 hours. Never have had that happen before. I need that lifted off of my hotmail account so that I can reach my volunteers.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Chloe-V 13,460 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-05T01:50:33.8466667+00:00

    Hi @nancy fassbender

    I understand how important it is for you to stay in touch with your 865 volunteers and how having to wait between batches can disrupt your work.

    Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators, contributors including external Microsoft employees cannot directly intervene in Microsoft product features or access back-end systems. Our role is limited to providing technical guidance on reported issues, requests, or ideas only.

    To request an account-level review, please contact Microsoft Support by following these steps:

    • Go to Contact Microsoft Support.
    • Select Show expanded list of products.
    • Select Outlook > Get Home support.
    • Enter Outlook live chat, then select Get Help > Contact Support.
    • Sign in with the affected account. If this is not possible, use another Microsoft account to view the available support options.
    • Under Ask our Support Assistant, type Talk to a live chat agent, then select Contact Support.
    • Under Products & Services, select Other Products > Outlook, then choose Chat with a support agent in your web browser.

    For ongoing communication with 865 recipients, you may also consider using a dedicated mailing-list service instead of sending multiple consecutive batches from a personal Hotmail mailbox.

    Thank you for your understanding. 


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.  

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.