Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.
I'm afraid it isn't possible to hide this specific update. Pausing updates is a good idea. Perhaps the next update, due out this month, will install correctly, rendering this one unnecessary and causing Windows to stop suggesting it. However, there is a chance the same error could occur with the next update.
I can help you try to install this update. Please clarify the following:
Do you have a third-party antivirus installed? If yes, which one?
Do you have any VPN software installed? (Even if it's not running at the moment) If yes, which one?
Are you getting an error code? If yes, which one?
If you don't get an error code, see the update history.
- Press "Windows + I" and select "Windows Update > Update history".
If you prefer, share a screenshot. Use the shortcut "Windows + Shift + S" to use the screenshot tool.
Also. What is the current "OS Build" of your Windows 11?
- Press "Windows + R", type
winver, and click OK.
If you prefer, share a screenshot.
Be sure to censor your email address if it appears. The Microsoft Q&A is public.
Looking forward to your reply.