I've lost my email passwords and linked account like 20over years ago and would like to retrieve it.

Zhong Wei 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T08:05:06.56+00:00

To whom it may concern,

Hi, I'm trying to find the old email that I still remember, but I just don't remember my password and my linked email addresses that the account is attached. I'll do my best to provide any information required in order to retrieve the email back if it's possible.

Thank you!

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Estrella721 46,540 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-01T08:43:13.1633333+00:00

    Hi,

    To help isolate the issue:

    Just to clarify, do you mean that you have not been able to log in to this account for the past 20 years?

    Since you still remember the old email address, what error message do you get when you try to log in to the account, such as “account does not exist”?

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.