Who Do I prosecute For Defrauding Me Because I Can't Activate A legitimate 7 hp Product Key??? It's On A PC Came With A Physical Disc As Well?
Yeah I'm seriously debating going lawyer and or viral for being derafuaded out of legitimate product key and disc combo assigned to a PC case the board is dead installed the from the disc to a new motherboard well old school but different board ran fine installed fine, Windows says I an't activate your installation, now that is actually totally provable and outright dfeliberate and a verifiable case of fraud it is no doubt just simple point blank fraud and the reason I state that is because the disc is retail boxed with an offiicial prodcut key sticker and that product key sticker is attached to and matches the key that was sold with the PC motherbaord and the case and that key was and still now remains stuck onto that original and still present and provable PC case, but recently when the i5 Intel motherboard died and I swapped motherboards then the product key attached to the case now refuses to activate on any new motherboard and that my friends is outright plain and simple point blank fraud, because the key is not assigned to the motherboard it's stuck on the PC case thus the case and retail disc carry forth with each because the case is therfore the hardware associated to the disc and thus the product key as well.
I went through the online support based activation service you've ripped us off with and through that online service you've then without legal basis you've then illegally refused to activate that legitimate retail key and disc quoting garbegedly that the key is invalid somehow it can never be invalid as it was sold with a PC case???, that suggestion and refusal is clearly a fraudulent comment and not taunt amount to but pure slanderous as well as it is an outright illegal act as it's a physical disc with an associated retail product key sold with the originasl case (a hardware item) it's attached to and remains with that case forever and that is purely and simply fraud on Microsoft's part period no excuses it is fraud!!!
For you can move the goal posts any way you want at Microsoft for sofwares and OS software's past and or present all you like today but what you cannot legally do is say a prior physical only ownership purchase associated with as you put it a harware item in this case a PC case the key is associated with forever you can then no longer say that the key is no longer valid due to digital obsolete through a server diconnect/shutdown and or deliberate in this case key flag.
As that means you have to admit that license and disc under false pretence from the get go, if you do that it is fraud outright no excuse at all "IT'S JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLY ILLEGAL...AKA "OBTAINING MONEY BY DECEPTION" the disc and the product key were obtained prior to any digital obscolence or goal post movement that never applies in this case any way either and or small print legal mumbo jumbo that was then ever later in time illegally introduced, thus you've then plain and clearly defrauded me in the eyes of consumer law, thus your done and your finished without acquivication now which means re-installing again that disc to this board I'm trying it with is legal you have no excuse and therfore are legal forcd to do so if not are legally liable to face a trial if so deemed necissary.
Bascically your a absolute a joke of a corporation in my personal opinion only right now and why I say this is because when you desceminate a software lockout mechanism like online only activation without any basis and or legal grounds or common sense to even be allowed to do so for phyasical purchases from decades back that are clear purely ownership only based then your starring down the barrel of double barrell legal action and or a viral descimation of information you cannot stop against one's self by doing so.
Typically put "you Microsoft sold Window xp/7/Vista OEM retail discs pre-hand as an OEM with key as attachable to hardware items (AND NOT SPECIFYING WHAT ITEMS THEY HAD TO ATTACH TO TO FORM VALIDTY AND SO THAT MEANS...ALL HARDWARE EG. A PC CASE A MOTHBOARD A FLOPPY DICS DRIVE IN A CASE OR AN INDEPENDENT DEVICE SOLD WITH SAID MACHINE ONLY NEEDS THE PRODUCT KEY STUCK ON IT WITH ASSOCIATED DISC PROVING ACTUAL OWNERSHIP AND THUS ILLEGAL TO NOT RE-ACTIVATE OR TO DISABLE RE-ACTIVATIONS!!!) thus making that behaviour illegal and a purchased sic and key for re-activation later totally legal with any hardware item forever remember the word (FOREVER!!!) thus not necissarily a computer that could and did mean a motherboard or a simple CD or DVD disc drive etc thus just even a PC case with a sticker attached and the retail disc like in my case would therfore indefinitely validate a re-installation a permenant re-install no blockade but you've illegally blocked it,
so ou could add said software key and disc combo onto any number of machines in that one household in theory and thus Microsoft then denying any form of activation therafter sales makes for a case of immediate fraud aka in the UK that refers to a case of obtaining money by decption and that isn't a civil matter at that stage it it then becomes a criminal matter.
be aware take the online activation for xp/7 and vista down and put back he phone activation at minimum or we'll take our action against you, well I will!!! And I will also appraoch the news and online magazines exhaustively until my 7 hp 64bit retail key and disc function as was sold begins once again to function otherwise.. sorry but just...no.... I won't let that go I mean like ever period for life over and over again repeat take down repeat you ripped me off and others and I can't let it go sorry no.
The worst of this is I love Windows XP I liked Vista it was creative it was so refreshing hated by the masses but I loved the creativity the rejuvination of the old meets the brand new feel, I adored 7 I want Windows to live on I want it to work but holy moley there's just no way it will live on when your carving the fan base into shreds and endorsing an eternal hatred for it because the old ownership base group is being shunned for some product key none-sensicle scammical farsical re-birth of it's self that just sticks the gun to it's own head and pulls the trigger utill that chambers emptied, you need those old school fanboys and fangirls to keep the legend going....you take away the product activations and what are you??? A greedy money syphoning empty chicken giblet hole passage of one's self in perpetual declinig forever mode!!!