Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Hi Laura,
Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.
Based on the error code you provided, the user account currently does not have a mailbox and has not been assigned a license.
In this case, I recommend contacting your tenant's Global Administrator, who is typically part of your organization's IT department, to help check your license status and assign the appropriate license to your account.
After successfully contacting your administrator, please provide them with the following documentation for instructions on how to assign a license:
Assign or unassign licenses for users in the Microsoft 365 admin center - Microsoft 365 admin | Mic…
I hope this information is helpful.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments on this post so I can continue to support you.
I look forward to continuing the conversation.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes" and kindly upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.