D365 Finance & Operations SSRS Report Deployment Failed – Unable to Retrieve SSRS Server IP Address / BiReporting.PersistentVirtualMachineIPAddress

Bindu sri Bodireddy 0 Reputation points
2026-09-25T09:52:41.7+00:00

Screenshot 2026-09-25 111942

Hello Microsoft Community,

I am developing an SSRS report in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations using Visual Studio.

I am able to build the report successfully, but when I try to deploy the report, the deployment fails with the following error.
Could you please guide me how to solve this and make the deployment process without any interruption?

 

Thanks in advance!!

 

Regards 

Bindu

SQL Server Reporting Services
SQL Server Reporting Services

A SQL Server technology that supports the creation, management, and delivery of both traditional, paper-oriented reports and interactive, web-based reports.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.