Select All Photos is Non existent in OneDrive

Joyce 0 Reputation points
2026-09-24T17:17:20.67+00:00

I'm so frustrated that when I downloaded OneDrive to my mobile, it automatically uploaded and backed up all my photos, and now I want to delete them on the OneDrive web, but there's no Select All option for photos! It's so frustrating and time-consuming to delete them one by one when I never even wanted them there in the first place!

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | Other | Android
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-24T17:55:56.0633333+00:00

    Hi,
    Simply delete the folder containing the photos.

    Go to https://onedrive.live.com/my

    Go to the Pictures > Samsung Gallery / DCIM depending on your Phone, right-click it and choose Deelte.

    User's image

    I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.