An integrated threat protection solution designed to detect, investigate, and respond to cyber threats across Microsoft 365 services.
Hello Craig Smith
I'm so sorry to hear about the situation with your Microsoft Office not working properly, may I also ask what is the exact issue? Are you unable to login or any other error relate to Office apps? Please provide me with some more details so I can help you with some basic troubleshooting steps.
In case you want a direct support with Microsoft Support team, please try reaching out to them here:
- Go to Contact Us - Microsoft Support
- Select Office
- Click Get Home Support
- Type a brief description of your issue in the search box.
- Click Get Help and select Contact Support below.
- Go to the Products and services tab and choose the appropriate product.
- On the Category tab, choose the appropriate category or an alternative option.
- Go to Confirm. Look for and select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" (during business hours) if available. Explain your situation clearly.
I hope this helps.