I am glad to see that your issue has been resolved.
Update wiped out my office suite
Your latest update wiped out my office 2019. your system will not accept my product key i have been using for years. i cannot access critical files.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update
9 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
TaoLi 114.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2026-09-27T12:00:34.4166667+00:00 I am glad to see that your issue has been resolved.
If you are willing, please share how you solved the problem so that other users can refer to it.
Thank you.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
GTS-NJ 1,080 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2026-09-26T20:33:44.7566667+00:00 Microsoft pauses KB5002907 update after Office license deactivations
-
TaoLi 114.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2026-09-26T13:02:02.04+00:00 Will there be any error messages during installation? Could you provide a screenshot so I can see the specific situation?