Hi,
Thank you for providing the additional details via Private Message. To briefly summarize without disclosing your private information, you confirmed that you have four Microsoft Support case numbers and that the affected address uses a custom domain hosted through Microsoft Exchange. You also confirmed that external senders receive the 451 4.4.4 ATTR5 error when emailing that address.
Based on the case numbers provided, it appears that you have already contacted the appropriate Microsoft Support channel. However, as this is a user-to-user support forum, moderators and community contributors, including external Microsoft staff, cannot access the case records, reopen or transfer the tickets, or investigate the mailbox, domain, tenant, or mail-routing configuration on the back end.
Given the nature of the issue and the limitations of this forum, I’m very sorry, but there are no further troubleshooting steps I can provide from my end that would resolve a back-end mail-routing or mailbox-provisioning issue. Please keep the case numbers and diagnostic report private and refer to them in any further communication with Microsoft Support.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding. I sincerely hope Microsoft Support can review the information you have provided and help bring this matter to a resolution.