Missing MIEE 2026-2027 Application Result Inquiry

2026-09-16T18:10:32.97+00:00

Dear Microsoft Educator Team,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am writing to inquire about the status of my MIEE (Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert) application for 2026-2027. My colleagues have already received their results, but I have not received any official outcome or email update yet. My application was successfully submitted and accepted on the portal during the submission window.

Here are my account details:

Could you please check the status of my nomination and update me on the result?

Thank you for your support and guidance.

Best regards,

Ahmed abdelrahman hamdi ibrahim

Community Center | Not monitored

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

1 additional answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more