Azure for Students academic verification succeeded but subscription was not provisioned

Rizqy resha 0 Reputation points
2026-08-28T13:37:58.79+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support,

I am trying to activate Azure for Students using my personal Microsoft account.

Institution: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

Academic email: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed] @students.amikom.ac.id

Offer: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

My academic status was successfully verified. I received the Microsoft Academic Verification email and saw the message:

“Congratulations! Your academic status has been successfully verified.”

However, no Azure subscription was created. In Azure Portal > Subscriptions, I see:

“None of the entries matched the given filter.”

When I try to continue the activation, I receive:

“Unable to complete Azure for Students verification.”

Please check whether my academic verification is correctly linked to my personal Microsoft account and help provision the Azure for Students subscription or reset the stuck activation process.

Latest activation Session ID:

[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

Support portal Trace ID:

[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

Support portal Correlation ID:

[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

Thank you.

b7141ce0-ebd7-4c46-b201-9b6be189f62b

User's image

User's image

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For education | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Ruby Nguyen 2,885 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-08-28T14:45:40.42+00:00

    Good day Rizqy, 

    Just to gently clarify before going any further, this is a user‑to‑user support forum. I don’t have the ability to access or investigate individual accounts because this is a user‑to‑user support forum. 

    I can see that your academic verification completed successfully, which confirms your student eligibility. However, the Azure for students subscription hasn't yet been provisioned under the Microsoft account and Azure directory used during activation. 

    Please follow these steps: 

    Step 1: Retry with a clean sign in session 

    Sign out of all Microsoft accounts and Azure Portal. 

    Open an InPrivate or private browser window. 

    Sign in with the same personal Microsoft account used for the Azure for students registration. 

    Return to the activation page and select Continue. 

    Step 2: Check Azure Education Hub 

    Open Azure Education Hub. 

    Sign in with the same personal Microsoft account. 

    Check whether the Azure for students benefit is displayed. 

    Step 3: Contact Azure Support  

    If the subscription still doesn't appear, please create a support request with Azure Support: 

    In Azure Portal, select the ? icon in the upper right corner. 

    Select Help + support > Create a support request. 

    Enter a summary such as "Azure for students verification succeeded, but subscription wasn't provisioned" 

    Select Subscription management issue type. 

    Complete the request and attach the screenshots, along with the session details, diagnostic IDs, offer information, school email domain. 

    If creating a support request isn't available, please contact your school's IT administrator for further assistance. In case you do not know who is your IT admin, kindly refer to this article: How do I find my Microsoft 365 admin? - Microsoft Support  

    I hope this information is helpful. If you have any questions or need further support, please don’t hesitate to reach out at any time. 

    Thank you for your patience and understanding. 


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes" and kindly upvote it. If you have any extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".            

    Note: Please follow the steps in the forum documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.  

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.