Jim Eshelman, a highly respected Microsoft MVP in the 90s, owned that site, and I volunteered there for a few years (Reference: https://aumha.org/vsop.htm).
The old content may still exist, but I don't think the site is updated now.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Is the site genuine? There are many, many, links on the Aumha site.
Jim Eshelman, a highly respected Microsoft MVP in the 90s, owned that site, and I volunteered there for a few years (Reference: https://aumha.org/vsop.htm).
The old content may still exist, but I don't think the site is updated now.
I had hoped that some of the gurus here might have visited the site and checked some of the myriad of links to determine if they are "safe" to visit.
This is the relevant URL:- http://www.aumha.org
Surely someone answering questions here is aware of the site?
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
The Aumha site seems to be a privately owned support website,, they are not affiliated to Microsoft in any way.
What problems are you experiencing with your PC, please provide full details and a screenshot of nay error you may be seeing.