What is this Tiny windows 11 26H1

Ejaz Ahmed Baloch 0 Reputation points
2025-11-19T16:48:13.4933333+00:00

Hey

I have small storage of Laptop and I have heared there is Tiny Windows 11 ISO DOWNLOAD available with various websites. I want to know is that microsoft official system what available on those website and can be used to install to reduce size of windows on my laptop and also mentioned is any hurdle to install that ISO.

Thanks

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. shailesh pujara 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-23T06:45:12.16+00:00

    Then why Microsoft is not creating official TINY version?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
  2. David-M 127.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-11-19T17:25:11.4566667+00:00

    Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.


    Tiny Windows 11 is not an official Microsoft release. It is a community-created, scaled-down version of Windows 11 designed to run on hardware with limited storage or that is not supported. While it may reduce the installation size, downloading pre-modified ISOs from random websites presents risks. Microsoft does not support or endorse Tiny Windows 11.


    The safest option is to download the official Windows 11 ISO from Microsoft.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11


    Feel free to ask back any questions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments