My subscription was cancelled in error

Joe Kasprzak 0 Reputation points
2026-10-11T18:32:51.02+00:00

My subscription for Microsoft 365 was cancelled today because of chargeback on my credit card of $128.80 CAD.

The chargeback was because when I started the subscription on September 6, 2026, I was charged that amount twice on that date. I would like the account reinstated.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Lester Bernard Reyes 86,175 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-11T19:42:05.4666667+00:00

    Hi, I'm Bernard. I'm happy to help!

    To confirm, have you checked whether a double subscription happened, then was canceled, and you requested a refund for another transaction with the same subscription? If not, I recommend contacting Microsoft Accounts and Billing support by following the steps below:

    Go to this link: https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

    In the search bar, type in your issue, then hit Enter.

    Scroll down to the bottom and select the blue button "Contact Support"

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.