Office Professional 2019 activation limit — transfer license to new PC

Gersom Abiva 0 Reputation points
2026-10-11T17:44:25.1666667+00:00

I purchased Microsoft Office 2019 and previously activated it on my HP Pavilion. I'm retiring that laptop and want to transfer the license to my Lenovo Yoga. I've reached the activation limit and need assistance transferring my license.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Stefan Blom 354K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-11T17:51:34.2466667+00:00

    Is Office 2019 added to your Microsoft account at https://account.microsoft.com/services ? In that case, use the account to install on your new computer.

    For assistance with (re-)activation, see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/activation/activate-microsoft-perpetual-products-using-the-product-activation-portal .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.