Unable to update middle name in MS Learn

Dintu Tharayil 0 Reputation points
2026-10-11T08:15:54.7866667+00:00

I want to update my middle name in MS Learn profile as its just a initial and my ID documents have the complete name. I tried through Engage center however the page is stating that I dont have access to create the ticket. I need to update it asap as I have exam through Pearson this Saturday and couldn't find any other contact means. I also tried to access the Engage Center page through my work ID and also other personal ID however the results for both were still the same.

Community Center | Not monitored

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Gérard Oomens 132.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-11T10:29:52.1166667+00:00

    Have a look at:

    Managing your Microsoft Learn profile settings

    Try this link again for support, I always have to try twice. (First attempt, access denied.)

    Credentials Supportor:

    https://engagecenter.microsoft.com/#view/Microsoft_AzureCXP_EngageHub/EngageHubMenu.MenuView/~/helpSupport/targetExperience/sfb/sapId/de16815f-2fa5-576e-4946-70cae21a4eeb

    (Or try with another browser or in-private/incognito mode.)

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.