Someone created a google analytics account using my google linked outlook account email address.

heungbo yi 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T18:36:51.8633333+00:00

I tried to log into this account but could not as my device was not recognized. This is the body of the email from Google:

"Your Google Account is now active.

You have been added to a Google Analytics account, which re-activated your account.

Be sure to sign in to your Google Account at least once every 2 years so that your account remains active.

Learn more about the Inactive Google Account Policy.

Review your settings

  1. Confirm key settings and the data Google uses to personalize your experience. Confirm Privacy settings
  2. Confirm what devices may have access to your Google Account and more. Check Security status

You can delete this account at any time. Learn more"

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Hornblower409 16,580 Reputation points
    2026-10-11T08:20:47.9466667+00:00

    @heungbo yi said

    using my google linked outlook account email address

    I assume you mean that you used a GMail email address as your Microsoft Account User ID?

    I tried to log into this [Google Account] account but could not as my device was not recognized.

    I don't think anyone here can help with this. Just because you used the GMail email address as your Microsoft Account User ID does not "link" it to your outlook.com email in any way. The GMail address is just a alias (nickname) you can use when signing into your Microsoft/Outlook acocunt. For any issues with the GMail account, you will need to contact Google Support.

    Please advise if I'm missed the point of your question or didn't understand the circumstances.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.