Unable to gift Minecraft

joeb xander 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T09:16:38.61+00:00

When I try to gift Minecraft to my friend, a screen pops up stating "Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info". What do I need to do? I've tried clearing cache, using private window, and using a difference device (phone) to purchase Minecraft as a gift.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Thomas4-N 22,395 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-11T07:42:40.74+00:00

    Hello joeb xander,

    Sorry about the trouble with the gift. It's frustrating to get stuck at checkout, especially after you've already tried clearing the cache, a private window, and your phone. I'm just a fellow user here, so I can't see your account or why the payment is being blocked, but these are the things I'd check.

    If none of that works, only Microsoft Support can see why the payment is being declined. This forum can't look into it or fix it, so please contact them through the page below: https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

    Sorry I can't do more from here, but I hope one of these gets the gift sent.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.