Who Did The Useability Consumer Testing for the Discord app on Win 11? So Many Upset Microsoft Clients. Very Painful!

Michael Adams 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T02:21:49.17+00:00

In viewing all of these issues and the hoops that experts advise people to go through in order to be able to install Discord on their Win 11 laptops after already installing it on their phones, I was wondering - Did This App Company go through Consumer Useability Testing? I spent 1/2 hour trying to figure it out, and gave up. Was this app developed in some obscure country by 15-yr olds? I have important work that requires me to be able to use this app.
After reading all of the problems installing it on Laptops, and failing to get it to work, I am going to recommend that my organization finds some other simple-to-use and safe communication app.
Good Luck Everyone!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Bulldog 4,865 Reputation points
    2026-10-09T03:32:00.9933333+00:00

    Since Microsoft is not the developer of Discord, and does not own Discord, no one here knows who did the useability consumer testing for the Discord app. Perhaps you want to post your question at the official Discord Support Forum.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.