A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)
we are looking into this.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, MS community!
I am trying to complete public organization identity validation for a business registered in Poland. The Artifact Signing account is in Poland, and the existing validation request is marked "Action Required".
The "Complete verification here" link in the Azure portal redirects to credentials.microsoft.com/verify/noPermission after successful sign-in. The page says "You need permission".
The email displayed on the error page matches the primary email on the validation request. Signing out, clearing browser data, signing back into Azure, and reopening the link from the existing request has not resolved the issue. I also did not receive the initial verification email, so I used the link provided in the portal.
Could someone help me clarify:
Any help - much appreciated, as I'm sort of a noob and I will sign my first software soon (hopefully).
Thank you!
A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)
we are looking into this.
AI answer
References: