Accessing Microsoft Teams using organizational or personal credentials
Hi Lucas,
Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.
Based on your description, I understand that when you sign in to Teams, the application keeps signing you out and asking you to sign in again.
Please try the following steps and let me know whether the issue is resolved:
- First, please check whether the same issue occurs when using the web version of Teams.
- Please clear the Teams cache by following these steps:
1/ Type Settings in the search box, and then select the Settings app from the search results.
2/ Select Apps > Installed apps, and then type Microsoft Teams in the search box.
3/ Locate the New Microsoft Teams app, select the More options (...) button on the right, and then select Advanced options.
4/ Under the Reset section, select Reset.
5/ Restart Teams.
You can refer to the following documentation for more information:
Clear the Teams client cache - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Learn
If the issue persists after completing the steps above, I recommend contacting your tenant administrator (usually your IT department or the person who provided you with this account) and asking them to run the Teams Sign-in diagnostic in the Microsoft 365 admin center to help identify the cause of the issue.
Once you have successfully contacted your administrator, please provide them with the following documentation:
Fix Teams sign-in errors - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Learn
I hope this information is helpful.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments on this post so I can continue to support you.
I look forward to continuing the conversation.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes" and kindly upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.