Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.
Microsoft for Startups verification failed – unable to submit Program Support request
I previously applied for Microsoft for Startups for my company, PathToWork LLC (pathtowork.ai). My business verification was initially unsuccessful, and I received the initial Azure credit instead of the higher credit level.
Recently, I received an email from Microsoft inviting me to complete the steps required to become eligible for $5,000 in Azure credits. However, when I sign in to my Microsoft for Startups/Azure account, my previous business verification status is still shown, and I do not see an option to complete or resubmit the verification.
I have also tried the Azure Help + Support flow, but the available predetermined categories do not provide an option for this issue and do not allow me to submit the request to Microsoft for Startups Program Support.
Could a Microsoft moderator please help escalate this to the Microsoft for Startups Program Support / Business Verification team, or provide the appropriate support-request path so that I can complete the requested verification?
I can privately provide my Azure subscription/account information, PathToWork LLC registration documentation, domain ownership information, and the Microsoft email inviting me to complete the steps for the $5,000 credit.
Thank you.