Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
To ensure I fully understand your situation and provide the most effective assistance, I’ll need a few additional details, such as:
Does the link the recipient opens start with clipchamp.com or sharepoint.com?
Is the item being shared a.mp4 recording file or a Clipchamp project?
Is the recipient a user within your organization or an external guest?
From the error message and your description, this appears to be a Clipchamp access issue rather than a OneDrive permission issue. As far as I know, Teams recordings are stored as regular.mp4 files in OneDrive or SharePoint, while Clipchamp serves as the editing tool. Granting access to the recording file does not automatically grant access to a Clipchamp project. If the recipient is opening a Clipchamp project rather than the recording itself, they may encounter the "You don't have access to this project" message.
If you edited the recording in Clipchamp, please export the edited video as a new.mp4 file, save it to OneDrive, and then share the exported file instead of the Clipchamp project.
Please give this a try and let me know the results. Any update would be greatly appreciated.