Organization identity validation repeatedly requests registration documents already submitted

Fan Yang 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T15:03:03.93+00:00

I’m completing Public Trust organization validation for Spline Laboratories, an Ontario sole proprietorship.

Personal identity verification through Microsoft Authenticator was completed by the registered proprietor, Fan Yang. I also uploaded:

  • The complete three-page Ontario government-issued business registration, including the business name, proprietor, address, registration number and dates.

The identification page of the business’s T2125 tax return.

The current request remains “Action Required” and asks for official business registration documentation, without explaining what is missing from the registration already provided.

Identity validation ID: 497e5920-a327-48d0-bd5c-e3a3a419a6fd

Could a Microsoft moderator please help obtain clarification from the validation team on:

Which specific information or document remains outstanding?

How I can view or securely confirm the business identifier and identifier type submitted with this request?

I do not have access to technical support tickets through my Azure support plan. Please advise how to provide any additional information privately.

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.