Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Just to clarify, this was about a Series X game review, not the Microsoft Store on Windows 11. The review was posted from the console, which I didn’t realize at first. I also wasn’t sure if reviews for Discs-to-Digital games were allowed yet since it’s a new feature on the console. The email I got was unclear, and since it seemed off-topic, I had no idea what it referred to. When I checked my console, the review was still there, so it didn’t look deleted on my end—maybe it was only removed from the PC side. This is a cross-compatible game unlocked by the Discs-to-Digital feature and one of the few available so far. The team reviewed my appeal, agreed it didn’t violate policies, and attached the deleted content with an apology. They closed the case and said I’d get an automated email. The appeal results listed the violation as “Off Topic Comments” under Microsoft Store on Windows, which is wrong since the review was for the Series X Discs-to-Digital game. The only accurate part is that it’s a cross-compatible game from the console. The appeal was granted, my content was restored, and I got separate instructions to access it. but again its text, was the review on a Discs to digital video game, that shares a Pc port of the same game, it somehow got flagged on my Xbox App, and of course the email didn't say that as it refer to Microsoft Store, or anyway, wanted to post a update on this matter. it's a cross compatible title with Xbox App on Windows 11.
So anyway, this problem is solved, and this review didn't even matter that much to me, as it doesn't affect me being able to play the game title in question, since it's a physical DISC for the Series X that I own, and grants digital access, its not really digital, but yet for that feature that is new.