Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Dear Team,
I could not see my MSN Money "Watchlist movers" section at rightside top corner as per earlier settings. Kindly restore and assist to resolve this challenges at earliest convenience.
Thanks in advance.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
I ran into something very similar with MSN Money, and in my case it turned out not to be an Edge setting. The watchlist itself was still there, but the section on the MSN page was no longer being displayed in the same position as before.
I’d first sign in with the Microsoft account that contains the watchlist, then open Money from the MSN homepage and check My Watchlist directly. Microsoft’s current MSN Money guidance still shows that watchlists are managed from the Money section, so if your stocks are visible there, your saved list hasn’t necessarily been lost.
I’d also try opening MSN in an InPrivate window. If the watchlist appears there, clearing the MSN site data/cookies in your normal Edge profile is worth trying. There have also been recent reports from other users of MSN watchlists intermittently disappearing or failing to load, so this may be a service/layout issue rather than something you changed locally.
If the watchlist works normally inside MSN Money but the old top-right “Watchlist movers” card is simply missing, I wouldn’t spend too much time changing Edge settings. That particular card may have been changed as part of the MSN layout. In that situation, sending feedback from the MSN page as a broken/missing feature is probably the most useful step.
Hopefully this helps, I’d definitely check whether the actual watchlist is still intact before trying to recreate anything.
Hello Bijay Choudhury,
This looks more related to the MSN Money page layout. Please try these first:
You can also send feedback from the MSN page itself, usually through Feedback at the bottom of the page, and choose Broken feature if the watchlist section no longer appears as expected.