I submitted my app to the store, and the review has been approved. However, I cannot find my app when searching in the store.

simon lin 0 Reputation points
2025-11-16T00:47:24.74+00:00
Microsoft Edge | Browser extensions | Windows 10
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. _AW_ 69,816 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-11-16T01:07:30.2666667+00:00

    I'm finding it if I search -

    • watermark blocker
    • nano banana watermark blocker

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. AI answer

    2025-11-16T00:47:31.35+00:00

    If your app has been approved but you cannot find it in the store, it may be in the "Waiting to publish" state. This state occurs after the review is complete and your extension is being prepared for publishing. It might take some time before it becomes available in the store for users to find.

    You can check the status of your submission in the Partner Center to confirm if it is still in this intermediate state or if it has moved to "In the store," which means it is now available for users.

    If it is not listed after a reasonable time, consider reaching out to Microsoft support for further assistance regarding your app's visibility in the store.

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.