Can't make a brand kit in copilot

Toon Vereecken 0 Reputation points
2025-08-05T06:02:40.33+00:00

I cannot make a brand kit in Copilot create. I tried:

config.office.com -> policy management -> All users -> Policie tab -> Elevated role for Brand managers -> added a security mailgroup enabled adress, and added myself to the group.

Published it.

Now I can see thet brand kits. But once I click on create the screen flashes to the create brand kit pages, but in one second it is back to the create button. So I am not able te create.

Ik have a 365 license & copilot license.

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ralph Pickering 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-07T10:44:57.76+00:00

    It's not published anywhere, but the user needs OneDrive / SharePoint as well. Assign an M365 license and you should be able to create the Brand Kit.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.