Managing media playback issues and settings in Microsoft Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For some reason weather I have earbuds on or on YouTube or tiktok on my phone, every once in a while on YouTube the audio would slowly fade out then the video would pause but when I unpause it everything normal. But on tiktok, the audio would fade, then cut out but the video would still play it would comeback after 3 seconds. I'm not sure what to do... Any suggestions?
Managing media playback issues and settings in Microsoft Edge on macOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello Cayden,
I am Jaspreet Singh.
I am very sorry but you are on the wrong support website. Microsoft community is support forum for microsoft devices and services. Please use the contact options for Motorola support here : https://en-ca.support.motorola.com/app/mcp/cont...
Disclaimer: this is a non Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (potentially unwanted products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it