Improving performance and responsiveness of Edge on Android
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have noticed all the time i right click on any page for context menu cpu usage immediately jumps to 100% and remain at 90-100 level until i left click again to remove it.
Improving performance and responsiveness of Edge on Android
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Note the screenshot was when i did not right click because when i right clicked edge and went to task manager then automatically as you know the right context menu will go away
I forgot to say that not only windows , my mac's cpu usage also jumps to much high level (not 100%) but 15% to 75%
Good Day Swarupmajee,
My name is Carlo, I'm an Independent Advisor and community member like you.
I am also using Windows 10 pc. Let us work together to sort this out.
First, can you please check what are the services and processes running in your computer in the task manager.
-Click Start, type Task Manager and open it
-Click Processes Tab
Take a screenshot and post it here.
Also check the the Windows and build version installed.
-Press Windows key + R
-Type winver and hit enter.
It will show you the Windows and build version and post it here.
I'll look forward for your response so that I can provide an accurate recommendation.
Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.
Sincerely,
Carlo T.