Cannot contact Microsoft for Startups support — AADSTS16000 blocks ticket submission

LawSnap 0 Reputation points
2026-10-10T17:53:40.0833333+00:00

Title: Cannot contact Microsoft for Startups support — AADSTS16000 blocks ticket submission

I’m trying to contact Microsoft for Startups about application eligibility, but the support route redirects me to Azure and fails before I can submit a ticket.

The error says:

AADSTS16000: User account from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application 'Microsoft_Azure_SupportPortalExtension'.

I therefore cannot follow the instruction to submit a support ticket through the portal.

Is there an alternative support email address or a contact form that does not require access to the failing Azure support application? If this requires an account-access correction, please tell me how to contact the appropriate team privately.

Error timestamp: 2026-10-10 17:48:57Z

I can provide the correlation ID, trace ID, and screenshots through a private support channel.

Please do not direct me back to the same Azure ticket form without a workaround, because that is the component rejecting my account.

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.