Artifact Signing eligibility for a German Freiberufler

Lothar Hellwig 0 Reputation points
2026-10-10T17:36:27.8633333+00:00

Hello,

I develop and distribute Windows software called bNICE under the business name HELLOT.

I am a self-employed professional (Freiberufler) in Germany, recognized by the German tax office since 2002. I operate under my own legal name, Lothar Hellwig, and do not have a commercial register entry.

Am I eligible for Public Trust organization validation in Azure Artifact Signing?

If so, which documents are accepted? Can documentation from the German tax office serve as proof of my business activity?

I would like to clarify eligibility before creating a paid signing resource.

Kind regards, Lothar Hellwig HELLOT

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.