Available Seminars

Pellicer, Jae (RIS-HBE) 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T09:57:06.8833333+00:00

I am receiving an email from "[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]" promoting a seminar for contract management via Sharepoint, Co-Pilot, etc. for October 27th. Is it legit? And how can I find available seminars on the MicroSoft site?

Microsoft 365 and Office | SharePoint | For business | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Alina Le 5,505 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-08T10:39:08.86+00:00

    Hello Pellicer, Jae (RIS-HBE)

    Because I'm also just a user on this forum, I don't have access to Microsoft's backend systems and therefore can't verify whether this specific invitation is legitimate based on the information provided.

    However, a few things you can check are:

    • Verify the sender's actual email address and the registration link. Invitations can sometimes come from partners, or event organizers that you may not personally know.
    • Check whether the registration page is hosted on an official Microsoft site such as Microsoft Events, Microsoft Learn, Microsoft Reactor, or Microsoft Tech Community.
    • Be cautious if the email asks for sensitive information, passwords, or MFA codes.

    Besides, one point I'd like to clarify: are you looking specifically for Microsoft-hosted seminars, or are you looking for public seminars and webinars that are listed through Microsoft platforms?

    If you're interested in Microsoft-hosted seminars, you can browse the official event catalogs available on Microsoft Events, Microsoft Reactor, and the Microsoft Community Hub, which regularly publish upcoming webinars, training sessions, and seminars related to SharePoint, Microsoft 365, and Microsoft Copilot.

    Microsoft Events, Webinars, and Conferences

    Home | Microsoft Reactor

    AllEvents | Microsoft Community Hub

    Hope my information is helpful to you.

    Kind regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.