XBOX Banned

Michael J Hamnett 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T08:58:46.4133333+00:00

I recently when back on my Xbox after about a month got a update then when I logged it it said I was ban from the Xbox network and check the enforcement page, I did what it asked and there wasn’t anything on there as seen in image, been trying to speak to someone with no luck can anyone please help me

I can’t submit a report because there isn’t anything there IMG_3189.png

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Dio Xavier 297.1K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-07T19:05:18.5466667+00:00

    Hello,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Community.

    Good afternoon. I am sorry to hear about the issue. All Xbox support has been centralized via the channels below; please visit the link and click "Start chat" to speak with a support agent.:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.