Unable to gift Minecraft

eden 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T23:24:06.4033333+00:00

Hello!!!!! I've been unable to gift the game Minecraft and at this point I have been trying for at least 2 hours. I have tried updating my billing address, changing way of purchase (Microsoft Store, Minecraft Website, etc.) It has gotten to a point where nothing is working and I have tried seeing if my card is the issue although from what I can see it is not, nor the information.

It has gotten to a point where my friend allowed me to use their account to purchase it, although from that point my card wouldn't even save, it is not due to regional differences as we are both in the United States and I also added myself as a billing address on that account.

I don't understand what more I can do or how to fix this issue. Attached is the error I keep receiving.Screenshot 2026-10-06 192235

image_2026-10-06_192254747

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Jeronimo Fuerte 46,740 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T00:02:26.9966667+00:00

    Sorry to hear that you are having trouble purchasing the Minecraft gift. To narrow this down, could you please confirm whether you are able to make any other purchase from the Microsoft Store using the same card, or if the problem happens only when trying to gift Minecraft? .

    Please also sign in to account.microsoft.com/services and let me know if you see any overdue payments. If possible, tell me whether you have tried a different payment method, such as another card or PayPal, and whether your bank confirms that it is not blocking or declining the transaction. Please do not share the card number or any other financial information.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.