Sandisk micro wont work

E 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T14:12:15.61+00:00

I have an SanDisk Ultra 16 GB MicroSD plugged in through an adapter. I hear the sound letting me know something's plugged in but it wont show the sound files. I went to disc management and it just said no media.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 937.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-06T14:45:00.5866667+00:00

    If that SD card is not visible in Disk Management, connect that adapter up to another PC to check if it is working in that PC.

    If not, you need to find a PC with an internal card reader to check if the SD card is working in that PC to work out if the problem is with the adapter or if the SD Card has failed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.